Queen Darleen's "Mbali" video gains 1 Million Views on YouTube

[caption id="attachment_12506" align="aligncenter" width="600"]Queen Darleen Queen Darleen's "Mbali" video gains 1 Million Views on YouTube[/caption]

Tanzanian musician, Queen Darleen expresses joy as her new video "Mbali" featuring Harmonize hits 1 million Unique views on YouTube.

The video was released four (4) days ago and has been number one on trending on YouTube, The singer took to her Instagram page to share her joy and news with her ever loving and loyal fans, she said:
"W H A T THE L O V E❤❤ 1M Views In 4Days And Still Number One On Trending ..
Thank U So Much My Fans keep Watching Full Video #mbali by Me Ft @harmonize_tz Link In My Bio"

The success of this video comes the message, video quality, story-line and the fact that she is very hardworking.

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO HERE

https://www.instagram.com/p/BydtIYypGV5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 comment:

  1. I ɡet pleasure from, result in I discovered eexactly ѡhat I ᥙsed to bе taҝing ɑ ⅼook fߋr.
    Үߋu hɑᴠe ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless үoս mаn. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete